Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Economics 201 - WELCOME!

I would like to welcome the students in my independent study Economics 201 (Micro Economics) course for the Spring 2005 semester at the Pima Community College North East Learning Center.

Below you will find the take home tests and assignments for this course. Paper copies of these assignments and take home exams will be handed out at the orientation on Monday January 31, 2005. Exams 3 and 6 are the mid-term and final and are NOT included in the postings below. These will be closed book exams that MUST be taken at the test center at the Northeast Learning Center.

I will be at the Northeast Learning Center every Monday evening from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. to review work and answer your questions. You are encouraged, but not required, to stop by on Monday evenings. This is a self paced course and the only requirment is that everything be completed and turned prior to Monday May 9, 2005.

You can find a copy of the syllabus posted as the entry for Tuesday January 11, 2005 on this blog. Throughout the semester I will be posting items of interest for students in this and my other two economics classes. I will try to post things of specific interest to this Economics 201 class on Wednesdays.

Please feel free to leave comments on this blog or email me at nugentwork@yahoo.com with questions. You can also meet with me in person at the NE Learning Center on Monday evenings.

Have a Good Semester!

No comments: