Friday, September 15, 2006

Economics Classes - Today's Update

Here is today’s update:


ECN 200 - A suggested assignment and test submission schedule has been posted. It can be found by clicking here. A link to this schedule will be posted on my course home page http://nofreelunch.bravehost.com/ later today or this weekend. I will also be posting this same schedule, with extra credit points next to each date, later today or over the weekend. Click on the ECN 200 Extra Credit link on the course web page for this. Also, I plan to start posting grades in the gradebook in WebCT. I will begin this weekend by posting 5 extra credit points for each student from whom I have received the syllabus acknowledgment form and 7 points for those who BOTH submitted the syllabus acknowledgment AND responded to the email I sent them in WebCT (NOTE: you have to go into WebCT to get this email). THIS OFFER OF EXTRA CREDIT WILL EXTEND ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY SEMPTEMBER 25TH – after this date there will be NO extra credit as well as no assignments being graded or returned until I receive the syllabus acknowledgment)

ECN 201 – A suggested assignment and test submission schedule has been posted. It can be found by clicking here. A link to this schedule will be posted on my course home page http://nofreelunch.bravehost.com/ later today or this weekend. I will also be posting this same schedule, with extra credit points next to each date, later today or over the weekend. Click on the ECN 201 Extra Credit link on the course web page for this.

ECN 202 – A suggested assignment and test submission schedule has been posted. It can be found by clicking here. A link to this schedule will be posted on my course home page http://nofreelunch.bravehost.com/ later today or this weekend. I will also be posting this same schedule, with extra credit points next to each date, later today or over the weekend. Click on the ECN 202 Extra Credit link on the course web page for this.

ALL STUDENTS – please check this blog daily for announcements. Until I receive all of the Syllabus Acknowledgment forms with email addresses on them, I cannot communicate with the classes by email and this is my only forum to reach everyone. Individuals can obviously reach me via email at: nugentwork@yahoo.com. All students can leave messages for me at my message phone 24/7 me by dialing 206-6464 and asking for extension 76115. Since all 3 classes can call me on this line, PLEASE indicate in your message WHICH class you are enrolled in. ECN 200 students can also reach me via WebCT internal email.

Email is checked before 6:30 a.m. M – F so anything sent after that time will wait until the next day.

No comments: